Site Map
Sign up for
Email Alerts

Translate This Page


Learn about special housing laws for people with disabilities by visiting the Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities homepage:
Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities

Learn about The NYC Rent Freeze Program for the Disabled (DRIE). Similar to SCRIE for Senior Citizens, if eligible, it can freeze your rent if you are disabled:
NYC Rent Freeze/DRIE Program

Information on the special rights of the disabled living in rent regulated housing can be found in a fact sheet published by the NYS Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR):
Special Rights of Disabled Persons (pdf)

A website lists available housing throughout New York State for people with disabilities and others:
New York Housing Search

RGB Page Updated 8/7/2015 Always Open Go to: NYC-311 Home | Contact Us | Directory | Privacy Policy