Site Map
Sign up for
Email Alerts

Translate This Page

When can an Apartment be Deregulated?

Consult DHCR Fact Sheet #36: High-Rent Vacancy Deregulation and High-Rent High-Income Deregulation on DHCR's Fact Sheet webpage.

For assistance with the permitted procedures for deregulation, please contact the NYS Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR), the agency that regulates rent stabilized apartments.

RGB Page Updated 8/4/2016 Always Open Go to: NYC-311 Home | Contact Us | Directory | Privacy Policy